Thursday 20 March 2014

Writing Aims for the Year

And a warm hello to you.
And to you, too. Yes, you.
We are month's into the year and time to reconsiderer my aims and assess how things are progressing.
The short story anthology has really gained momentum. I've got a whole bunch of stories already completed and the idea as for more keep flowing. I'm on track to have this completed by end of May, and I think it will be really good, too.
The second novel is picking up pace and should be completed, fingers and toes crossed, by the end of the year. The thing is, I know I can get an average book completed much sooner, but I know making it something I'm really proud of Will take time.
And patience is as virtue every writer requires.
I know what you've thinking, and I agree.
That sounded deep, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment