Wednesday 19 March 2014

Erotic Publications

Evening!
Came home tonight and was welcomed by a delivery of two copies of an erotic anthology that I have contributed to. It's a great read and the book will be available in all good retailers, including Waterstones.
The only thing is....I have written under a pseudonym and I need to check with the publisher first whether I can reveal that the stories have been written by me!
I will do that and left that and let you know.
I love stories of mine that are available in the shops. My story Sex in Sin City (very intellectual read, I assure you) was published in Past Pleasures anthology, by Xcite Press (based in Wales). I walked in my local Waterstones and there it was, right next to Fifty Shades of Grey!
Mixing with the big boys, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment