Sunday 6 July 2014

Rare Bits - Short story collection

My second book, Rare Bits, is now available to purchase in Kindle format on Amazon. It a bit of a secret that its available at the moment (although obviously this isn't the best way of keeping it quiet) because I'm going to have an official launch next Saturday, 12th July.

Rare Bits is a collection of twenty short stories. The book pushes my comfort zone as a writer and aims to push the comfort zone of you, as the reader, too. The stories cover such a wide range of genre - drama, suspense, action, erotica, humour, mystery - that on occasions I've ventured into the unknown, drawing the reader along for the journey.

Some of the stories are dark, others are deep. Some are light, others are slapstick. They are all based in South Wales, continuing the theme from Just a Bit of Banter, Like. At all times my writing is sharp and observational. I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, but I'm very proud of the results!

I've kept the price as low as Amazon allow - 75p/99c, as I want to gain as much interest as in the book as possible. 
If you want to find out for yourself whether the book is as good as I say it is, click on the Amazon link below.
And, if you like the book, please tell others!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rare-Bits-Chris-Westlake-ebook/dp/B00LG9Q4KY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404669258&sr=1-1&keywords=rare+bits


































































No comments:

Post a Comment